Do you have any idea what CodeIgniter development is? Basically, it is a powerful PHP platform with a tiny footprint. It is further built for coders who require elegant and simple toolkit to be able to build full-featured web apps. It could work with a lot of database apps.These include DB2 Express-C, MySQL and many more. The framework also utilizes the MVC design pattern and the main goal is to separate the presentational layers and data of software app. In the MVC pattern, the model manages a data layer and communicates with the database. An effective CodeIgniter developer should learn the vital steps for creating the foundation of a dynamic website.
CodeIgniter development doesn’t require you to follow restrictive coding rules. No involvements in big-scale monolithic libraries like PEAR. With CodeIgniter, you are not forced to learn templating language. If you want thorough and clear documentation, then a CodeIgniter developer will be able to provide you with the solutions you need. To become a developer of the framework, you can opt for a course where you will learn CodeIgniter basics the right way. After the course, you can suit your needs and create a project with the platform like a pro. The basic requirements include a basic knowledge in PHP, basic knowledge in LAMP/WAMP/MAMP and MySQL.
CodeIgniter development is a right option for you if you need framework with small footprint and you require exceptional performance. Furthermore, the platform is right for you if you required broad compatibility with standard hosting accounts running various PHP configurations and versions. You could start to look for an effective CodeIgniter developer if you want a framework that needs almost zero configuration and if you need a framework that will not require you to utilize a command line.
There are numerous distinguished features of CodeIgniter. Some may include the following:
1. It has a very impressive user guide and the method the documentation is done is simply wonderful and extremely useful to users.
2. The framework is simple and a major portion of the task gets done in the controllers and uploading of the libraries.
3. CodeIgniter utilizes a straight way of handling and standard SQL queries could be mimed with the use of simple commands.
4. Data validation is a main thing when working on models. The data sent through the URL is validated automatically by the validation object.
5. The migration from server to server is hassle-free and easier. The installation is easier as well.
6. The framework is very easy to customize and handle.
7. The MVC framework provides easy management and flexibility.
8. The active record implementation is great and easy to remember.
9. Customization and configuration files are easy.
10. Has good collection of libraries.
Today, you can find CodeIgniter programming services that could help programming needs. CodeIgniter development was developed originally by Rick Ellis who is the Chief Executive Officer of EllisLab, Inc. The framework written in real world has many helpers, class libraries and sub-systems borrowed from a code-base of Expression Engine.
CodeIgniter is a powerful PHP framework that has a very tiny footprint which is built and intended for PHP coders who require elegant and simple toolkit to build full-featured we apps fast and within one’s budget. You can find a CodeIgniter developer who could provide CodeIgniter programming services at an affordable cost. CodeIgniter development is used for a big percentage of PHP solutions. It is a perfect match for custom web apps and e-commerce apps that have to be quickly constructed with an ability to easily change design elements.
CodeIgniter programming services offer advanced CMS system for clients so they could run numerous websites by using a single backend code engine. CodeIgniter development has been proven to be considerably easy to use, scalable and simple to deploy.
Moreover, the framework offers all of the things below in easy-to-use package:
1. Exceptional performance
2. Small footprint
3. Support for popular database platforms
4. Flexible URI reporting
5. Zero configuration
6. Broad compatibility with standard hosting accounts
7. Simple and small library of modules that could be extended easily
8. Thorough and clear documentation
9. Doesn’t have restrictive coding rules
The framework is the answer to developers who live in the real world and tired of huge and completely undocumented frameworks.
A CodeIgniter developer ascertains that the best practices are implemented into a project and makes certain that the project has lesser bugs and it takes less time implementing it.
There are several striking features to CodeIgniter, some of them explained below:
1. CodeIgniter has a very impressive user guide. The way documentation has been done is simply amazing and extremely useful for coders.
2. The framework is simple and majority of the work gets accomplished in the uploading of libraries and in the controllers. Because the workings are open and clear, it is so easy to understand what is happening and so it is simple to use.
3. CodeIgniter utilizes a straightforward way of handling. Standard SQL queries could be mimed with just a few simple commands. Moreover, model objects creation loading and introducing methods in dealing with a customized task is also made possible.
With CodeIgniter, migration from one server to another server is very easy and hassle-free. Furthermore, installation is very easy as well. The CodeIgniter framework is very easy to handle and to customize. In the event that a new functionality has been applied, it could be done without affecting effective CodeIgniter customization. It is easy to manage and very flexible. Customization and configuration of these configuration files are easy and so it facilitates easy working with numerous kinds of developers. The libraries collection that the framework has is also good enough. The user guide’s awesome documentation makes it easy for any coder to use.